BARC is the British Association of Rehabilitation Companies; we are a trade organisation representing a range of rehabilitation companies including case management and rehabilitation therapies.
Our aim is:
"To protect the commercial interests and professional reputation of its members through collaboration and co-operation, whilst adhering to quality standards"
BARC is committed:
- To provide effective representation for the interests of rehabilitation organisations at all levels of the legislative and regulatory process.
- To establish and provide information and advice to Members as to Best Practice.
- To provide good public relations and communications on behalf of Members to government public and others.
- To establish a cost effective and impartial dispute resolution service for disputes between BARC Members and the public and between BARC Members.
- To assist in the negotiation of industry wide terms and conditions.